Salcura Skincare Products- Amazing natural Skin and Hair care

Salcura Skincare and Haircare
I believe that everyone should have a skincare and haircare routine they should stick to as its essential for maintenance of healthy hair and skin, and today i will be showing you all some amazing products from Salcura that claim to be made from 97-99% natural ingredients and contain no parabens. Amazing! These products do the job of looking after your skin and hair, using natural ingredients to nourish and care for your every skin and hair need!
Salcura have sent me some of their products to try out (lucky me hey ;) ) and i have been using them this month and i can say i am absolutely IN LOVE with them. I will be writing about each product and how i have found them.


Salcura Shampoo and Conditioner
I have swapped my normal shampoo and conditioner for this nourishing duo and i can say they have my approval 100%! As they contain no chemicals they are not drying to the hair which is always a bonus. These two products contain 'Sea Buckthorn for nourishment, Sweet Orange to help repair skin and improve hair growth, and Rosemary to rejuvenate the scalp.'  They are also rich in omega oils which is helpful for those 'prone to dry, flaky, eczema and psoriasis-prone skin and scalp, and seborrhoeic dermatitis'. 
This month my hair has been feeling softer and shinier and i have noticed that it isn't as dry as i normally have quite dry hair which could probably be due to sodium sulfate in other shampoos and conditioners that i normally use.

Face Cleanser 
Bioskin  Image 1I have been using this to wash my face every morning and evening. It removes all of my makeup and doesn't leave any residue on my face. This product hasn't caused me to break out at all, and has kept my skin hydrated. this Face Cleanser has it all! i highly recommend this product for people with dry skin as it is gentle and nourishing. The website claims that this product is '97% natural, with nourishing Sea Buckthorn, vital for skin healing and skin repair, Jojoba Oil for nourishment, and Rosemary to help improve cell renewal.' 


Body Cleanser
Bioskin Image 1Winter normally means dry skin which is in need of moisture. Swapping my normal shower gel for this skin cleanser was a great thing to do this winter. This product is nourishing and left my skin feeling rejuvenated after every use. The website claims that this product 'is an effective and pleasant to use gentle body cleanser for dry and sensitive skin. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harsh chemicals. 97% natural, packed nourishing omega's 3, 6, 7 & 9 from Sea Buckthorn, vital for skin healing and skin repair. With Starflower to nourish and hydrate, White Willow Bark for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and Lemongrass for skin conditioning.' It has a 5 star rating which shows it really works.

Zeoderm Cream
Bioskin  Image 1


Now this product right here is a miracle worker. Dry skin? Well my friend, look no further as this is the cure! Extremely moisturising and works a treat. The website claims that 'Bioskin Zeoderm Repair Moisturiser is a natural skin therapy for those prone to more severe cases of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria and dry skin conditions. Zeoderm is 99% natural and contains no steroids or harsh chemicals that will further irritate sensitive skins.' This is very true. I recommend this for dry skin and eczema sufferers.


I read through the reviews of these products and i saw a lot of happy customers. I am really enjoying Salcura Skincare at the moment. High quality products that are almost all natural. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems an impressive range of skincare products, will surely give a try. I had Botox Nottingham treatment last month so looking forward to maintain results for longer with better skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is impressive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts