My Favourite Veggie & Vegan, Gluten free clean eating Breakfasts

Hey guys! So today I wanted to tell you some of my favorite Vegetarian & Vegan Gluten free, clean breakfasts, and give you some food inspo, bc obviously food is life, and healthy food that tastes good is even better :). So here goes:


1. Porridge with Almond milk, fruit and nuts
I love having this for breakfast. There are so many variations of porridge. You could change up so many things, for example, the milk, the toppings, and the sweeteners.
My favorite and go to way of making porridge is using organic oats, and almond milk and cooking the porridge, then topping it with linseed and fruit, and sometimes I will add some honey to the top. I will also sprinkle some cashews or walnuts on the top when I feel like it.

2. Gluten-free toastie
When I'm in a savory mood I like to make myself a toastie with Gluten free bread. This morning I had a cheese toastie with Gluten free seeded bread.

3. Yogurt topped with fruit and oats
This is defo one of my faves! I make mine by topping natural yogurt with some organic oats, raisins, and honey. I also sometimes sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on. you could also top it with granola, fruit, nuts or dried fruit. There are so many options!

4. Scrambled eggs, baked beans, and tomatoes.
I like to make my scrambled eggs with almond milk, and then heat up some baked beans and either fry the tomatoes lightly in coconut oil or just cut it into slices and put it on the side.

5. Superfood smoothie
If you're looking for a health kick, this is THE WAY to go. Add 5 different fruits or vegetables into a blender, add water, flaxseed, and super greens powder and blend until smooth. I suggest leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, or vegetables that aren't too powerful like cucumber or carrot.  I like to use all of these, but not in the same smoothie. After blending, I like to put mine into a mason jar and drink it with a straw before eating my food.

So there you have it guys. These are my favorite clean eating, vegetarian/ vegan breakfasts. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope that I've given you some inspiration today. I've really been on blogging lately so I'm going to do a blog post a day, which I hope you guys enjoy! Cya tomorrow for more fun and advice!
P.s please follow me so you don't miss out on the plethora of advice, tips, beauty, makeup and enjoyable posts I have lined up, waiting to be published. Until next time, Adios my beautiful readers xo

Comments

Popular Posts